Florida Securities Lawyer
Do You Comply With Securities Laws, Rules And Regulations?
The offering of securities can be an integral part of a company’s growth and sustainability. Securities offerings are regulated on both a state and federal level by each state’s securities administrators and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Securities offerings must comply with both state and federal registration and anti-fraud laws. Companies that engage in private offerings of securities must be certain that all elements of securities transaction exemption laws are being satisfied. Disclosure information provided to potential investors regarding each offering must include all material facts regarding the issuing company and the offering and must not omit any such material facts to comply with state and federal securities laws, rules and regulations.
Our Florida securities lawyer can assist your company with its private offering of securities, going public through its initial public offering (IPO) and maintaining its public company status through the filing of periodic reports with the SEC and other applicable securities regulators.
How We Benefit Our Clients
At the Law Office of Clifford J. Hunt, P.A., we provide a range of securities law services to assist your business in complying with securities laws. Our services may include assistance to your business regarding:
- Drafting disclosure documents
- Drafting private placement memorandums
- Raising capital through both debt and equity offerings of securities
- Initial registration of securities on Forms S-1, 1-A (Regulation A+) and Form 10
- Ongoing reporting on Form 10-Q, Form 10-K, Form 8-K, Schedules 14A and 14C
- Ownership Forms 3, 4 and 5, Schedules 13D and 13G
- EDGAR filings of non-XBRL documents
- Private offerings made under Regulation D and SEC Rule 147
- Blue Sky filings with various states’ securities administrators
- Legend removal from certificates under SEC Rule 144 and Section 4(a)(1) of the Securities Act
- Regulation S (offshore) offerings
Our lawyers have substantial experience assisting with the preparation of securities offering disclosure documents and working with our clients to facilitate compliance with state and federal securities laws.
With decades in the field, we have served businesses of varying sizes and industries in their capital-raising endeavors. We work closely with each of our clients to assist them in achieving their capital-raising goals to fund their respective businesses.
Choose Accessible And Dedicated Florida Securities Lawyers
You deserve information and updates on matters that are crucial to your livelihood. We keep ourselves accessible to our clients. When you call or email us, you have a chance to speak directly with your attorney.
Contact us online or call 727-471-0444 to schedule a consultation. We are in the Tampa Bay area of Florida (Seminole) and serve clients throughout Florida, nationwide and abroad.