Florida Securities & Business Lawyer
Guidance Through Every Business Need
With more than 35 years of experience in Florida securities & business law, the Law Office of Clifford J. Hunt, P.A., prides itself on personalized and attentive service for our clients. Accessibility, prompt responsiveness and practical, experienced advice regarding our clients’ legal matters are the essence of our securities and corporate law boutique practice.
We provide representation regarding:
- Public and private securities offerings, including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Regulation D, Rule 506 offerings, Forms S-1, S-3, S-8 and Form 10 registration statements, and Regulation A+ registration statements
- Blue Sky filings with state securities administrators
- Representation of public and private companies regarding securities and corporate law matters
- Entity formation, including corporations and limited liability companies
- Counseling and assistance regarding preparation of public company filings with the SEC pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including Schedules 14A proxy statements and 14C information statements, Forms 3,4 and 5, Schedules 13D and 13G
- Filing of ownership reports (Forms 3,4 and 5, Schedules 13D and 13G) on the EDGAR system
- Mergers, reverse mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Securities regulation matters before the SEC, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and state securities regulators
- SEC Rule 15c2-11 and Form 211 filings
- Corporate actions filings with FINRA, OTC Markets Group and various exchanges
- SEC Rule 144 opinions and legal opinions to remove restriction legends pursuant to Section 4(a)(1) of the Securities Act of 1933 (the Securities Act)
Let Us Handle Your Legal Matters
Our attorneys use their securities industry experience and practical advice to recommend the most economically efficient and prudent solutions for common securities and corporate issues that typically confront private and public companies, their CEOs, other officers and their boards of directors. We understand the difficulties in running public companies, especially a “Smaller Reporting Company,” and are committed to providing support and guidance regarding compliance and regulatory issues, allowing corporate principals to focus on the operational success of their business.
Consult Us About Your Business
We strive to remain accessible and respond promptly to calls and emails. To schedule a consultation with us, please call 727-471-0444, or fill out our online form. We are located in the Tampa Bay area of Florida (Seminole) but have served clients throughout Florida, the entire United States and in other countries.